Thanks for your interest in reaching out to us! Before you do, may we suggest that you first peruse the list of FAQs below to see if your question is answered there. If not, send us an email.
For press interviews, please email press[at]getvegucated[dot]com.
Donors, sponsors, and affiliates, please email allies[at]getvegucated[dot]com.
For local screening possibilities, please refer to our Host a Screening page, read our Community Screening FAQs, and fill out this form. If you have further questions, please email us at screenings[at]getvegucated[dot]com.
For questions about DVDs or other merchandise in our e-store, please email orders[at]getvegucated[dot]com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When will the film be released? Is it coming to my town?
- When will the film be available on Netflix?
- Can I screen the film at my college/yoga studio/place of worship/library/living room?
- When are you bringing the film to my town to show to my friends and family at my favorite venue?
- Why can’t you do it? You made the dang film!
- Will the film be available in my country/in my language?
- Will the film be broadcast on television?
- How long is the film?
1. When will the film be released? Is it coming to my town?
The film is available on DVD in our e-store, on iTunes and other digital platforms in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K., and may be coming to your town. Please check our Upcoming Screenings page and subscribe to our e-newsletter to stay up-to-date on future events.
2. When will the film be available on Netflix?
We’re not on Netflix yet, but we hear that the more people queue or request our film, the more likely they’ll carry it. Please feel free to add it to your queue and give their customer service a call at 1-877-742-1480 and recommend they carry Vegucated.
3. Can I screen the film at my college/yoga studio/place of worship/library/living room?
Yes, please! We love partnering with local activists and organizations. Community screenings are a big priority for us and have already played a key role in our release. Feel free to read about past successful community screenings and check out our Host a Screening page.
4. When are you bringing the film to my town to show to my friends and family at my favorite venue?
When you get off of your tushy and help make it happen! See above answer.
5. Why can’t you do it? You made the dang film!
Because we are two people at Get Vegucated, and we’re each already wearing about 20 hats. Plus, if we want to turn this movie into a movement, we need people on the ground all over the world!
6. Will the film be available in my country/in my language?
We hope so! Our current DVD includes Spanish subtitles, and we’re working on a multi-lingual DVD. The DVD that we have for sale is region-free and works on DVD players all over the world. Please check out our Watch Digitally page to find out where to find the film digitally in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia.
7. Will the film be broadcast on television?
We certainly hope so! Got any close and personal friends at the OWN Network to put in touch with us? Just kidding! (Sort of.)
8. How long is the film?
77 minutes. (That was easy!)